Friday, February 20, 2009

Move Over, Billy Ray!

It is well known in the homeschool commandments that thou shalt have interesting, enlightening, and engaging conversations at the dinner table.

For the last few days, ours have somehow wound their way around to Hannah Montana. Good gravy, you'd think we'd be better parents...

It's inevitable that having girls, one must be "up" on Miley/Hannah shows, songs and quirky sayings that come along with it.

There's one particular episode (yes, sadly, I think we've seen them all...) in which Billy Ray makes up this little diddy that goes something like this:

"I'm super cool, I'm super hot, I'm the girl you like a lot,
I'm super, super girl! I'm super, super girl!"

Frank (now lovingly known as "Daddy Ray") has helped Lacy come up with a few more stanzas...

"I'm super cool, I'm super hot, but my nose is full of snot,
I'm super, super girl! I'm super, super girl!"

"I'm super cool, I'm super smart, and when I laugh I have to fart,
I'm super, super girl! I'm super, super girl!"

Lucky for me, I get to spend the entire day with her as she practices them over and over and over and over...

2 comments:

  1. What is it with men and kids and gross body stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm loving the blog! I read all of your posts and instead of commenting on each one because it's late I thought I'd just let you know in one comment. I'm lazy and it's late, what'd ya expect!

    Great pics by the way!!

    ReplyDelete