Friday, February 6, 2009

Working out the Bugs

I've been going around and around in my head trying to decide if I should try to start my own blog. I don't know if I'll have anything to say that will be of any interest to anyone, but that's okay.
As I sit here thinking about what to say in this first post, Katelynn is fussing about whatever 2 year olds fuss about, Lacy is fussing because she's working on her "me" collage for school in our bedroom and Daddy just walked in and got in her space. Jenna is in her crib fussing because...well...she doesn't really even need a reason.
Belle is barking and scratching at the door trying to get our attention so she can come in and I swear, a spider just tried to crawl into my ear.
Maybe I should rethink this blog thing...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, and have fun. At least your legit now....heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Sam!!! How awesome is this? I love to share in my friends lives this way - although lately Facebook has been where all the action is. I definitely think you should get a Facebook page too! But we won't rush you. Your girlies are beautiful just like their mama.
    Hugs - Julie

    ReplyDelete