Saturday, March 28, 2009

12 Feet

What has 2 blue eyes, 10 brown eyes, 6 noses, 12 arms, 12 feet and 60 toes?
Our family!

It's Saturday at noon and all is quiet and peaceful.
Katelynn is singing in the bathtub, her favorite pasttime.
Jenna is snoozing.
Lacy is spending quality time with Papa and Grandma.
Frank snuck away to run some errands.
And here I sit, looking at our newest addition.
Finally!
His name is Matthew. I'd love to tell you more, but due to his situation, I'll just leave it at that. If you want to see him, you'll just have to stop by.

I can always use another set of arms...and hands and feet and toes...!!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
    Lucky little boy to have you as his momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! enjoy every cute little minute!

    ReplyDelete