Sunday, March 8, 2009

In the Words of a Two Year Old...

Katelynn, our two year old, is never out of words to say.
She says alot. (If you haven't yet read the blog before this one, make sure you do...)

This morning (Sunday) as we were getting ready for our day,
Katelynn was in the room with me
(She had already dressed in her bathing suit. We'll deal with that one later.)
I was ready to dress for church myself when she saw my bra.
"What's that?", she asked.
I replied, "It's a bra."
"Oh.
Mom? Those are SOME boobies!"

(There's no need to comment to that one!!)

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe, but what if I realllllly want to comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just jealous. No comment. Just jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Big Red Driver. Jealous... no comment... just jealous... Warm Fuzzies!

    ReplyDelete